JOIN THE UNKNOWN FAMILY
For interest in a position please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .
POSTED: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Must process cash and credit card payments from customers and verify that patrons are old enough to drink before serving them beer. Other responsibilities include keeping the bar neat and clean. Bartender might be asked to set up bar before opening and perform closing procedures at the end of business hours. Must also be knowledgeable of Unknown beers currently available and maintain a friendly demeanor.
If interested please email Taproom Manager at email@example.com
POSTED: Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017
POSITION: Full-Time Field Sales Representative
This candidate will be a full-time field sales representative who promotes and maintains awareness of our brand in the following regions: Charlotte and surrounding metro and Western Carolina, including Asheville.
The sales representative will work closely with our sales manager and distributors in their region to grow sales volume, manage existing accounts, open new accounts, and set up/execute events and promotions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively pursue new accounts.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships.
- Maintain expert knowledge of beer, the brewing process, beer history, and current industry trends.
- Maintain familiarity with NCABC laws and practices in the assigned territory.
- Increase market share and same store sales of our brands.
- Conduct beer tastings and staff education with key accounts.
- Organize & plan promotions and events with accounts on a regular basis.
- Oversee special events in assigned territory.
- Merchandise and execute effective floor displays in order to increase sales volume.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness and ability to assist with out-of-market promotions and festivals, as needed.
- Ability to lift and move heavy cases and kegs of beer frequently.
We are seeking team members that are passionate about craft beer and are eager to introduce The Unknown Brewing Com[any to new customers. They should have excellent customer service skills, independence, ambition, organization and management skills, an aggressive work ethic, persistence, and a goal-oriented, team playing attitude. To be eligible for this position, applicants must meet the requirements below:
- Have a minimum of one year in sales or related industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Must live in or be able to commute throughout the region assigned.
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license, and vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends as needed.
- Be familiar with the brewing, distribution, and retail side of the beer industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic computer application competency.
This full-time position will offer salary compensation, and benefits will include health and dental insurance stipend, paid time off, and sales incentives.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Brad@unknownbrewing.com with the subject heading “Sales Representative” and let us know what makes you the best candidate for the job.
FROM THE TWITTERBOX
1327 South Mint Street | Charlotte NC 28203
Southend Neighborhood | 3 Blocks South of Panthers Stadium
RENT THE TAPROOM FOR A PRIVATE EVENT
Email Beth Aquilina for availability – firstname.lastname@example.org